Cyber crime is one of the fastest emerging issues for policing authorities worldwide. Whilst most news reports concentrate on attacks to large organisations, attacks on small business is now commonplace. Cyber Insurance is an essential component of a comprehensive insurance and risk management program for those businesses dependent on IT networks and/or those holding confidential client information.
Cyber Insurance can be arranged that provides:
- Legal Liability for third party claims and regulatory actions including fines and penalties for privacy breaches
- Incident Response encompassing IT forensics, public relations, legal support, notification costs and credit monitoring
- Network Interruption - covering loss of revenue due to cyber attack
- Cyber Extortion - payment of ransom and investigation costs
Why Lockbourne Insurance?
- Industry qualified and experienced team
- Access to full market of leading insurers and Cyber Insurance specialists ensuring quality covers
- Ability to place Cyber Insurance for online only businesses
- Competitive premiums
- Flexible payment options available
- Professional insurance review and free no obligation quotations
Interesting Article and Link
- Information is Beautiful's graphic image on the "World's Biggest Data Breaches" highlights the rapid emergence of in cyber crime over recent years.